Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ebonni Watford The Proud Insomniac

So if I hadn't mentioned already, I have INSOMNIA. The definition of insomnia is the inability to sleep or get enough of it. I haven't been able to sleep real good ever. My mother me in the womb Tossing and turning. So this has always been a problem for me. I've tried everything but nothing seems to work. It never really bother me though at times it was a pain. I would keep up everyone and be so sleepy for school. I was at times a big help.  When I was a kid I would be the last to fall asleep at sleepovers. I would unlock the door for the girls when they wanted to sneak back in. I would stay up with my parents on road trips and make sure they didn't fall asleep on the road. I could finish essays or papers ( if I wanted to) I was up already might as well. It came in handy believe it or not. It wasn't until I started to write that it actually had some kind of purpose. My mind is just much more open and wide when I'm up all night. My mind is like a pond and I'm just fishing for ideas. All of my blog posts are usually at night. I mean I rarely have anything positive to say about mental disorders in general especially mine. It's not too bad , I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment