Saturday, January 25, 2014

Why I love edits

Every since I've been going to school I've been taught art. My experience has really been great. You may not be able to tell ( since I type everything) I have horrible penmanship. Which results in horrible drawing and crafting. I mean the idea is there but when get started it I transfers to crap ( for the lack of a better word) . I mean it pissed off my Art Teachers ,not everybody can be Picasso! I mean I was trying my best . I was so jealous of everybody else who seem to have this superb talent, an quality I could not acquire.  I started to have a interest in digital art around 2012. Although I didn't really get involved in it until I got a Instagram. It was kind of a outlet to show my work without really caring.
I started getting complements, and likes, I knew I was doing something right. I also enjoyed  editing a lot .It took me less than five minutes usually to make a masterpiece which really made me even more confident about my work. I love them because they bring a smile on my face and make me believe in myself. We all are gifted in one way or or another. Just wait, be patient, and believe in yourself. You can do anything. ♥♥

Also there will be a photo set , an edits piece, called Love.
On: Saturday February 1st, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment