Sunday, February 23, 2014

Everything Is Awesome

So at the beginning of the week I started to get really bad nerve jumps in my eye. If you don't know what nerve jumps are, it's when your body shakes involuntarily, mostly caused by bad nerves. I haven't been upset, I've just been thinking about the past which gets me irritated. I will say I'm pretty content with my life, other than still living with my parents, I'm not dissatisfied. Well on Monday I finally received some Valentine's day letters I've been waiting on, which I was excited about. Then on Tuesday I received some money which I spent for the next two days. Also I've been having some really fun conversations with my friends. It seems everyone was in a good mood. On Wednesday my piece on The Pulp Zine( http://www.thepulpzine.com/7-great-ladies-of-the-70s/) finally got put on the site ( Go check it out!). On Thursday I got some much needed work done and I talked to a couple of friends. I have n't had a lot of really nice days so I was really enjoying the trend. I have to say though Friday was pretty awesome. I found out I may be getting a laptop (I do this from a tablet!) Also my father is sending me some stuff. Some cute boy also talked to me (which is always good). I know I usually talk about how my life sucks on this blog  but I finally had a good week. It just goes to show you that life has its ups and downs although things will be better. Saturday my nerve jumps stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment