Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Future In Writing

I was thinking about my future career in writing. I've always been self conscious about the way and the things I write. Sometimes I write well others,not so much. My pastor gave me a prophecy that made me cry. I will write stories and inspire girls like myself. That sounds wonderful and a prohecy has never let me down before. Lately though I've been thinking about my future and how I'm going to be able to survive out in the world. How will I act when I become an adult? I have a job now,a very adult thing,and I see others who give off an adult look or vibe. They seem like they can handle their own better then I ever will. I don't want to act like I do now when I get older, awkward,weird,and goofy. I don't want the same personality when I'm 30 and 40.The same values I have right now I want them to carry on with me later in life though. I refuse to consider living by oppsite morals. I still want to be fun and care free. Also I don't want to take myself too seriously.  Also, will people even like what I write? I don't even know how it will happen. I have this fustrating obsession with wanting to know everything about everything. I fail to relize I'm not gifted in that area. I have a huger, an anticipation for my destiny or anything else,for that matter. Also if a prophecy has never been wrong then why question it! I need to sit back and wait to see how all of this is going work out, however it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment