Friday, October 11, 2013

" School was fun at first"

I first starting going to school like the rest  of the world in kindergarten.   I remember i had a lot of friends and I wasn't always on my best behavior. Besides minor problems it was perfect. As I got older I lost some friends because we grew up and they became part of different cliques. Fifth grade was my favorite I had 3 best friends and we were inseparable. After that I had to move to a whole new school in Georgia and it was horrible. I was picked on a lot because I was different and it was hard.  I became distant with my old friends  back at home and I had no one, I felt so lonely. That year I tried to commit suicide. In 7th grade I moved to Minnesota and was WAY better. At first it was difficult then I went to this after school program called The Garage. I had so many friends there everyone was different so I didn't feel lonely. I mean I'm not going to nitpick because the good times outweighed the bad.  Although like all good things it had to come to a end. For the first half of 8th grade I was held back in  the 7th  because even though Minnesota was great I still was failing, Social Studies was so hard. The second half of 8th grade I was in Chicago Heights. I began to try to fit in with everyone and it didn't go very well. I got into so much trouble in 8th grade and freshman year. Highschool was never the same after that. I came back to school a year and a half later. I was REALLY bad at math and I was incapable of fitting in. It was the same stuff back in Georgia. I remember 6th grade and not being to fond of the place at all . I came in with my head held high then slowly having it lowered by others opinion of me. I went to six different schools junior year I barely enjoy any of them couldn't wait to leave. Every place was the same, I felt abnormal and stupid.  I'm not enrolled in school now and I dread the day I have to go back.   I mean school was fun at first, but now I hate It.

No comments:

Post a Comment