Sunday, November 24, 2013

Confessions

1: I want to be a role model to young girls instead of being a mother.
2: I never want children or get married. A waste of time.
3: (    ) = times god has reviled himself to me. (3) prophecies. (3) speaking in tongues. (1) spoke to me. Because of this I know he is real.
4: I always worry about being annoying. Am I annoying?
5: I don't think I'm capable of hate. Which sucks, some people I need to feel it for them. I don't hate them I'm just numb.
6: I once hated myself so much I didn't want to look in the mirror. I don't want to be at that place again.
7: I worry about dying before my time. What if I die before doing all I want to do.
8: I love having friends,, I want more. I wish I had a million. People who love and care about you are the best.
9: Being made fun of pisses me off to the core! Especially if its for nothing. I'm to kind for that.
10: I love people so much. It hurts how much love I have for other people. Even if they hate me or even don't like me back. I will always have some form of love for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment