Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sorry, I Didn't Put You First :(

Today at 7:43pm I'm just now getting started on the blog I created! I'm seventeen years old and I need to get it together like today. 

                        I don't have ADHD even though I literally have every symptom. I just often get distracted and I procrastinate a lot. It's normal, but it gets me into a lot of trouble. School, friends, and family are just a few things that get pushed off to the side because I get sidetracked. My grades are really bad because I give up too easily on my homework and go find something else to do. My friends get neglected because I forget to ask how they are doing every once and awhile. (just got distracted) I should say hello first but I never do. I don't keep in touch with all my family  and before I moved back to Illinois I honestly didn't speak to them at all. If I were them I would think that I didn't care about them but I do! I know it's completely normal to get caught up in random things in your room once and awhile and not call my aunt. I GET THIS!  I over think things and what if one day it's not a phone call it's the stove, my car keys, or even my wallet (which by the way has already happened) . Stuff like this makes my transition into adulthood even more terrifying. I need to get it together. Also I have to take my blog more seriously and start promoting it. I want people to know about what I do and I want them to take a look at it. Find some kind of courage and tell them.  " I write". I can do it.

                Also if you are reading this and wondering why I don't keep in touch with you. I just want you to know that I haven't forgotten about you and you are special to me. Say hi and send me a message so we can turn this thing around and become best friends again, trust me I miss you more. I'm not bold and I'm very passive. I can't speak up first because I think you might get annoyed at me. I'm sorry it took so long for me to acknowledge this and I'll work on it,promise. I love you and sorry I didn't put you first.

No comments:

Post a Comment